Weight lifting


Download

I’m providing this book to anyone interested in starting a complete and detailed weight lifting program that gets results fast! If you’ve been to my website before at Weight Lifting Complete or followed my Weight Lifting Blog, you’ll know that building muscle and losing fat is a specialty of mine and I absolutely love helping people achieve their goals. I want to help you get the body you’ve always wanted. This guide will help you get started in developing your own weight lifting program. You can use this guide along with the Weight Lifting Complete website to help you design everything you need to achieve any goals that you want! I will always be here to help you too! I created the WLC Space for all visitors to the website to use for absolutely free! I am on WLC Space each and every day to answer questions and help anyone in developing their weight lifting programs. If you want to know more about me, you can easily find everything you need to know on the Contact Me page of the website. I’ve built over 60 pounds of muscle onto my small frame naturally. I’ve helped many others do the same. I know how to build muscle and lose fat. I will teach you how to build muscle and lose fat. I’m also providing an Online Personal Training Service to anyone who thinks it would benefit them. You can develop your program on your own and get help from me for free, but I will provide a weekly plan for each client of mine. I will charge for this service and will provide everything to the trainee. The trainee will keep track of everything and update their weight lifting log for me to review. I will makedecisions based upon the trainee’s input, answer questions each and every day, provide any instruction needed, provide someone to answer to, keep the trainee motivated, and much more!